Sunday, February 15, 2009

Samantha's Valentine Scarf

Yay!  I finally finished Sam's scarf for Valentine's Day.  I had originally gotten this yarn (Knit Picks - Wool of the Andes Cardinal Twist) to do a scarf and wristwarmers for her to match a great sock monkey hat I found on Knitty.com.  I am thinking that I will start the hat after I finish Sean's vest (which I am really excited about but can't talk about until it's done).  It's pretty basic, just 20 stitches of a 2x2 rib, but it's looooong so it took a while.  I kept getting bored with just ribbing on and on and picking up other projects (yes, again with the knitting induced ADD).  Then when I was done, I was going to go around the entire edge with a scallopy lace edge but I decided just to crochet some shells in red at each end.  

Beanbottom's Scarf

Beanbottom's Scarf
2004: My first completed knitting project!